As a Gaming Support Agent at 5CA, you'll handle customer support issues for an assigned game studio. You'll help players with account and technical issues and resolve purchase- and gameplay-related queries. You'll work with a team of agents under the guidance of a Team Lead and an Operations Manager and take assisted training modules that help you grow, develop, and improve your skills as you work. You'll stay on top of the client's newest projects and updates, as well as past releases and branding, and help their players continue enjoying the games they love.
- You speak German at an advanced level (C1 minimum) and English at an intermediate level (B2 minimum)
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- (Optional) Experience in a Customer service environment is a plus.
- A minimum internet speed of 10 Mb/s download and 10 Mb/s upload with Latency <200ms, internationally
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or macOS 10.11 or newer
- An Intel Core i5-8260U or better/similar.
- An AMD HD 7870 Graphics card or better/similar.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 8.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
What We Offer
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely with no wasted commute time and travel costs
- A position at a fast-paced international company with ambitious gaming, e-commerce, and tech clients
- A casual, diverse, and inclusive culture with people from 80+ countries, speaking 25+ languages - where we celebrate everyone's uniqueness
- Innovative digital tools and comprehensive training, with access to our library of online training courses
- Various learning and career development initiatives throughout the year
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities such as 5CA Connect, Pride, 5CA Gamers, Women of 5CA, to name a few
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.