As the Community Lead you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a positive and engaging online community for an assigned account. You will be monitoring the community on various different social platforms. The job incumbent will be accountable for managing, improving and maintaining the community strategy, ensuring optimal engagement with target audiences. You will work in cooperation with the Player Support Team, international Community Manager, and Operations to drive social content. You will actively engage with customers in the community and assist the community by addressing their inquiries and resolving their issues. You will need to analyze data and metrics to identify trends and create community driven activities, and coordinate with the client’s Marketing and Communications department(s) to ensure brand consistency.
- You speak Japanese and English at an advanced level
- You have in-depth gaming knowledge and love anything related to video games
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in community management and social media content planning OR any other media management-related experience, preferably for a gaming or entertainment company in Japan
- You own a PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox One Series X, Nintendo Switch or a modern gaming PC/laptop
- You are a fast learner, take initiative and excel at troubleshooting
- You have a dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence
- A strong collaborative personality
- Attention to detail, proactivity, creativity, and ability to multitask
- Knowledge of trends and current communication strategies on Japanese social media – focusing on Twitter and other relevant platforms
- A love for video games, bonus points for puzzle games
- Bonus: Experience with creating assets for social media (Images / Animated gifs / bonus points for Video) & Experience with casual games
- A minimum internet speed of 4 Mb/s download and 4 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 8 GB RAM
- A 64-bit version of Windows 10 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An Dual-Core Processor i5-6300U or better/similar.
- An Nvidia GTX 660 Graphics card or better/ similar or you own a gaming console.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 8.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely with no wasted commute time and travel costs
- A position at a fast-paced international company with ambitious gaming, e-commerce, and tech clients
- A casual, diverse, and inclusive culture with people from 80+ countries, speaking 25+ languages - where we celebrate everyone's uniqueness
- Innovative digital tools and comprehensive training, with access to our library of online training courses
- Various learning and career development initiatives throughout the year
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities such as 5CA Connect, Pride, 5CA Gamers, Women of 5CA, to name a few
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers that troubleshoot with care for the brands they love, from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
By sending your application, you understand that your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us and will generally be kept for one year, unless we need to keep your data longer.