Are you passionate about gaming and dedicated to providing exceptional service to VIP players? Do you excel in building relationships and want to contribute to a thriving gaming community? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for game-fluent, fan-made VIP Gaming Support Agents to join our team for one of the leading AAA game development studios on their leading NFL-based game.
You’ll play a vital role in enhancing the gaming experience for our client’s most valued players. Your primary focus will be on proactive VIP outreach, player retention, reactivation, and nurturing player lifetime value for our client’s award-winning, simulation-based NFL game. This entails outbound calling, customer relationship building and in-game engagement, with some soft sales/promotion elements.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships through a mix of proactive outreach and inbound care.
- Collaborate with the gaming community and provide support for VIP players within the game, to ensure issues are known, addressed, and communicated back.
- Gathering and providing meaningful insights to support marketing and studio teams.
- Stay up to date with the latest game updates and features to effectively engage with players.
- Conduct on-call surveys when requested.
- A genuine passion for gaming, a deep understanding of the gaming industry, and an active gamer of American, NFL-based games.
- You are located in one of the following states: Georgia, North Carolina, or Texas.
- Experience in account management, sales, and comfortable making outbound phone calls.
- At least 1 year of experience in a Customer Service/Player Support/Community Management environment and ideally experience in a sales & service environment.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills (Advanced English language proficiency required).
- Interest in player relationship building, in-game engagement with players, sales, and promotional activities.
- Fast learner who takes initiative and enjoys speaking to customers daily.
- A dedicated quiet workspace located within your residence.
- Operating System: Windows 10 or 11 (64-bit) or OS X 11 and later
- Processor: Quadcore processor i5-8260U or stronger
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics card: AMD HD 7870 or stronger
- Display devices: 2 Monitors
- Download: 10 Mbps
- Upload: 10 Mbps
- Latency: <120ms
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 8.0 or newer
- Apple iOS 14.0 or newer
What We Offer
- The flexibility to work 100% remotely without wasted commute time and travel costs.
- A dynamic and inclusive work environment that celebrates creativity and innovation.
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth, plus competitive salary.
- Access to cutting-edge gaming experiences.
- A chance to work with a diverse and passionate team of gaming enthusiasts.
- Access to Open Up, an employee mental health platform offering access to certified psychologists, online resources, etc.
- Fun employee engagement activities and participation in 5CA employee-lead communities such as 5CA Connect, Pride, 5CA Gamers, and Women of 5CA, to name a few.
- If you’re ready to be part of a team that thrives on delivering exceptional experiences to gamers worldwide, we invite you to apply straight away!
We are a remote-first CX company working with passionate agents worldwide. Founded in 1998, we represent some of the biggest names in gaming and tech and level up their customer and player experience.
Our community is full of digital natives and gamers who troubleshoot with care for the brands they love from home, in their languages. We work with people from all cultures and backgrounds and champion diversity and inclusion in all we do.
By sending your application, you understand your data will be stored in our recruitment database. Your data will be held and used by 5CA primarily for the purposes of considering your application and your suitability for employment with us. They will generally be kept for one year unless we need to keep your data longer.