Chinese (Traditional) / English Customer Support Agent - GP015D
Forget everything you know about Customer Support. 5CA is not your conventional company, not only because the vast majority of our employees are true gamers or geeks, but also because we operate differently in all areas.
So, why is this position different? Firstly, you will get an insight on how a multinational company with high-tech and consumer electronics products operates. Secondly, you will be working with a team composed solely of top-notch techies, from your Trainer to the Project Manager.
Needless to say, you will get a kick-ass training before you actually start working. You will have a Project Lead helping you out with your work and a Team Lead making sure you’re comfortable at all times in your position.
The main objective of this position is to help customers troubleshoot technical issues in different areas, and for different product and devices by answering emails, chats, social media comments, and/or phone calls. The collateral goal is that you will be contributing to 5CA being the most awe-inspiring company in tech support!
Can you guess which client you’ll be supporting?
- You speak Cantonese and write in Traditional Chinese at a native level.
- You speak excellent English.
- You are available to work in a fixed schedule.
You are deeply interested in technology and consumer electronics.
You are always open to working with new technologies and products.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus!
You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- You are not currently located in the Netherlands.
- An internet speed minimum of 1.0 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i3 duel-core processor (2,4 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.