Junior Online Performance Marketeer in EMEA - SHR0157
You drive the success of our marketing campaigns, by developing, testing, and optimizing a wide variety of online initiatives!
As we continue to grow rapidly, there is a strong need to solidify our online presence. In the role of Performance Marketing Specialist, you will focus on designing, testing, and optimizing a variety of paid and unpaid digital marketing campaigns. Your campaigns can be targeted at clients and job seekers across the globe, so you will have to research each audience to ensure that your message engages them in the best way possible. You analyze traffic, tweak text, content, and positioning, and A/B test variations to see what approach sticks best. You measure visitors, conversion, and overall impact, to make sure that our campaigns activate the right people effectively and efficiently. You work closely with content, marketing and recruitment marketing colleagues, aligning insights and creating just the right content for optimal output.
We are a rapidly growing scale-up and we will challenge you with a dynamic and demanding environment. Your work will focus on existing and new projects, and you will report directly to our CRM Lead.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, primarily focused on acquisition and activation strategies
- Develop and execute a variety of (paid) social campaigns
- Optimize the above by analyzing traffic, A/B testing, and improving the online customer journey
- Work closely with the content team to align content with the target audience
- Collaborate with a variety of stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, HR and Talent Acquisition
- You have 1+ years of experience developing and executing (paid) marketing acquisition campaigns
- You have experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- You know how to optimize reach, efficiency, output, and ultimately ROI
- You are data driven and eager to learn
- You are fluent (written and verbal) in English
- A fast-growing organization (double-digit growth!) and an international, inclusive company culture
- An inspiring environment with young, brilliant, and creative professionals with which you will have lots of fun
- Continuous learning and plenty of opportunities for growth within your field of expertise
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver an exceptional customer experience. And most of all we’re passionate about who we work with!